Wednesday 22 April 2009

EXCUSE ME!


Will E4 please stop giving away key plot points in the 90210 adverts! I watch 90210 on my laptop in bed. In order to gain sufficient air-flow and cooling advantages i have to put the computer on "The Encyclopedia of Things that Never Were" This combination does produce some amount of weight on my legs. So, you can imagine, I welcome a sudden unexpected twist or moment of apprehension in the episode which causes me to move into an (edge of tempur pillow position). Of course, if an advert shows me that Ethan is in a car crash I don't get this suprise-fueled fidgitting and therefore I don't get a break from the crippling pages of the encyclopedia. Instead, I sink back and possibly get my head stuck in between the iron bedposts.


Let's say I was to get by head stuck...this would result in a struggle that would cause the laptop to slip of its little book table, overheat and start a small fire on the duvet all while I slowly suffocate in prime N.A.S.A space material pillow. Oh and then moths and daddy longlegs will be attracted to the light of the flames and bombard my face for an overall undignified death.


I like surprises so LET ME HAVE THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment